RSS

MUET exams

Finally, the day i've been waiting for has come. Although it is the second time i'm taking the MUET exams, i feel a little bit confident rather than the first time. It is this weird feelings that makes me calms to endure the hard time because of MUET. Last thurday, i've to skip my class just because the schedule of my MUET exam and my E-learning class starts at the same time. Luckily i got an excuse. The second time taking MUET has give me the advantages rather that anyone at that time because i know what to do and i think that i talked a lot at that time. To think it back, it is quite funny because i just speak like a crazy person and don't know how to stop. Right now, just waiting the time to endure writing, listening and reading test. Hopefully i past the MUET exams with flying colors because i wanted to continue my study to become a successful English lecturer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment