RSS

Asylum at Taman Budaya

On the 17th of October 2009, most of ELS members of KPMIM went to a trip to the Taman Budaya at Kuala Lumpur to watch a theater play named “Asylum”. My first impression when I reach the Taman Budaya is “macam xbest jek tmpt ni..nyesal la plak ikot”. But after a while, I’ve realize what I will be missing if I didn’t join the trip. The theater was very good and hilarious. All the actors are from Univeriti Teknologi Petronas and they all are so friendly and crazy. When the theater starts, all audience started to laugh and me also laughing crazily until I wanted to cry. It play was very funny, hilarious, marvelous and I don’t know what else to say. My advice to others is when a activity like this held anywhere, try to join and see that it is all about and after that you will know what is the content of the activity.



0 comments:

Post a Comment