RSS

Jalan2 tawaf KLCC

Although I’m a Selangor people and I have went to KLCC I don’t know how many times but I still “sangap” to go jalan2 there. Luckily me, there is a sale going on at KLCC, so I grab that chance laaa to go shopping. There are so many people there until I went “serabut” and cannot decide where to go first. I go in all shop in the KLCC and do a survey (window shopping) and also shopping something for my self. I’ve had planned to buy a Canon DSLR camera and luckily me there is a Canon outlet there. So I went inside and start to “usha2” the camera and ask the promoter about the price and etc. I think I have made the promoter angry laa because I ask too many question and didn’t but anything. After about 5 hours of window shopping and some shopping, I’ve gotten tire and feel very sleepy. So I went to a fast food restaurant and there I’ve to queue in a long line just to buy food and drinks. It was so frustrated and I’ve become very “bengang” at that time. At 6.30 PM, we all gathered together again to go to the Taman Budaya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment