RSS

Internet

I’ve known internet since I was 15 years old but at that time, my house use the dial-up internet connection that makes a weird sound when I’m trying to connect to the internet and it is very slow. At first I didn’t care much about the speed because back at that time, the internet is still a new thing in Malaysia. I think. Now, after learning the meaning of internet taught by miss Farah Aini. I’ve know the meaning of internet that is a computer network that spans the globe and it consist of millions of computers and user. The puspose of internet is to send information from one computer to another. Today, internet connect by wires, cables or satellite and what I used at my home is “streamyx” provided by TM Malaysia and to me the speed of the internet connection is still slow. By using internet, we can send email, chat with other people and search through the World Wide Web to seek for any information. There are 3 ways to get connected that is first you must get a computer. Second, choose a Internet Service Provider (ISP) and third is set up a internet software just like the Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment