RSS

Creating a blog & website

I actually don’t have any experience using a blog and creating a website. Due to the E-Learning subject requirement that require students to create their own websites, I must learn it to pass the subject. This is the first time I’ve used the Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 because before this, I only has the knowledge of using Adobe Photoshop because of my interest in computer graphic, editing picture and photography.

 It’s a hard time for me to learn how to use the Dreamweaver and I’m learning it slowly. Hopefully the output for my website will be great and there is still much I need to improve on. I also ask my brother about it and he says that I have to learn through the internet because there is much information can be search about creating a website in the internet.



0 comments:

Post a Comment