RSS

Internet security


When I used the internet for the first time, I didn’t know that the internet has viruses and will harm our computer. When time passes by, I’ve started to know and what are the viruses is. Nowadays, internets are full with virus, worms, Trojan, spyware and junk mail. Once, my computer at home has been format because virus that makes it doesn’t work properly and make it runs slower. At first, it interferes with the computer operation that is when the task manager cannot be opened. Then it corrupts some of the data and deleted it without my permission. After experiencing many problems, my brother decided to format the computer to eliminate the virus and it work. After that incident, I’ve learned many things about computer and started to learn bit by bit from my brother about computer. Some virus is harmful and some are just created to cause annoyance and it also can replicate itself to other program, other hard disks as well as other computers via a host. Today, I’m not quite a skillful person about computers but I know a little bit of knowledge if something goes wrong to my laptop, I can fix it on my own. Now I’m using the “NOD32 Anti-virus”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment